.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

My Philosophy of Teaching Essays -- Philosophy of Education

Philosophy of EducationThrough bulge the history of rearing, there decl be been many different philosophical views. The views suck hold varied from Platos The Republic, to Rousseaus Emile. Plato gestated that the purpose of education was to create a perfect city-state, while Rousseau cerebrated that the purpose was to develop peck, who freely choose good. Both of these philosophies cooperate with my beliefs however, my beliefs do differ in just about aspects. Through my philosophies covering the nature of humans, curriculum, and pick uping methods I hope to bettor educate the students and America a better place to live.First, I believe that humans are naturally good. The environment that a childgrows up in affects the way that they act. Children are easily manipulated and I believethat the people in their early years are the ones that influence them the most. I believe the most important influences in a childs breeding are his raise and his teacher. In my own experience, I remember my kindergarten teacher spanking me when I was younger for no apparent reason. I could not figure out why she was doing this to me and it hurt my self-esteem, which made me not even want togo to school. However, my parents helped meIovercome these problems. My parents influenced me to lop harder and be myself no matter what. I would have to say that my parents were the biggest nfluence of my lifethe things they taught me will stick with me the rest of my life.Secondly, I believe that everybody is born in certain classes. Like Plato, I believethere are classes with into which you are born. I believe that there are born leaders and because the children who do not have the same opportunities. I think you have to separatethe two as soon as po... ...uate assistant on the Baseball field, while getting my masters in sports management. After that, I plan to coach college or high school baseball and teach physical education, hopefully for myalma mater Southeast High School. My g oal is to operate an athletic director, teacher,and coach at the same time because we all complete that is where the money is. If a graduateassistant job does not pay up, I plan to coach high school baseball and take night classes at Kent State for my masters.Furthermore, all aspects of pedagogy are important. As teachers, we hold the future of America in our hands with educating the offspring. All aspects of teaching are important in shaping the youth of America. With the philosophies of some of the worlds superlative thinkers ever and with some philosophies of our own, I hope we can bring theeducation of Americas youth to a higher level.

No comments:

Post a Comment